Friday, March 30, 2012

film props/bg

what I have in mind is a looong pan of animated sequences stitched together... using props mainly  as backgrounds and scene changing elements... @.@


something like this... but with more animation... <:p
like water pouring out of the vase the female statue is holding etc....

So I think what I need to do now is figure out all the timing and how the sequences move on... and add in as much  animation as I can with the time I have left.

I want to keep in mind : disneyland rides.. like pirates of the carribean... :D / storybooks / long panning life drawings I've tried to do 1st and 2nd year / end credits in animated films











4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! but I think its gonna be really bad! <:D

      Delete
  2. This song is epic!! Sounds so good with your drawings. I can't wait to see too!!!!
    It's not gonna be bad! Don't say that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah :D I think the music kinda helps give it something like a flowy feel when the objects pass by

      Delete